between 8 and 25 unique FORMULA 1 news articles for publication every day.
by email and also in text, XML and RSS via the subscribers' website.
- Red Bull-Honda aiming for 'very top' - Mateschitz
- Jul.23 (GMM) Dietrich Mateschitz thinks Red Bull can go to "the very top" with its new Honda engines for 2019.
Notwithstanding the McLaren debacle, Honda developed a harmonious relationship with Toro Rosso this year, and now the senior Red Bull team is signing up.
"In the last few years, we have been among the top three teams, but we were managing to do so with a below average engine," said...full article
- Kubica denies 2019 Haas talks
- Jul.23 (GMM) Robert Kubica has denied reports he could be set to drive for Haas in 2019.
Currently the Williams reserve, former BMW and Renault driver Kubica has also been linked with Force India for next year.
"I do not read gossip," the Pole told Eleven Sports at Hockenheim.
"I have always preferred to do things quietly. I am having some conversations, but not with Haas. At the momen...full article
- Marchionne condition 'irreversible' - reports
- Jul.23 (GMM) Sergio Marchionne is in a coma in intensive care, according to reports from Italy.
Ansa news agency reports that, after the Italian-Canadian had to step down from Ferrari and Fiat amid a health crisis, Marchionne is now in what is described as an "irreversible" condition.
Fiat Chrysler, the Ferrari parent, did not confirm that.
But Italian prime minister Giuseppe Conte said:...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.