between 8 and 25 unique FORMULA 1 news articles for publication every day.
by email and also in text, XML and RSS via the subscribers' website.
- Alpine confirms talks with Mick Schumacher
- Sep.22 (GMM) Interim Alpine team boss Bruno Famin admits he is in talks with Mick Schumacher.
Responding to recent rumours, Schumacher's current boss Toto Wolff said last week that if the 24-year-old German wants to race at Le Mans next year, he can still keep his Mercedes reserve seat.
Famin admitted at Suzuka on Friday that talks with Schumacher about Renault-owned Alpine's world enduranc...full article
- Alpha Tauri driver decision not taken yet - Marko
- Sep.22 (GMM) Team chiefs insist the decision about Alpha Tauri's driver lineup for 2024 is yet to be taken.
With the injured Daniel Ricciardo's short-term replacement Liam Lawson currently performing so well, team owner Red Bull now has three viable candidates to slot into the two race seats.
It was believed the extension of Yuki Tsunoda's contract would be announced at his home race at Suz...full article
- Qualifying pace 'sh*t' in 2022 and 2023 - Hamilton
- Sep.22 (GMM) Lewis Hamilton admits he needs to up his game in qualifying.
On paper, the seven time world champion is actually the best qualifier in Formula 1 history - with more poles even than the great Michael Schumacher and Ayrton Senna.
But Hamilton, 38, has struggled alongside current teammate George Russell with the first two 'ground effect' Mercedes cars in 2022 and 2023.
Team bos...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.