between 8 and 25 unique FORMULA 1 news articles for publication every day.
by email and also in text, XML and RSS via the subscribers' website.
- Marchionne tips 2021 engine rules 'quarrels'
- Oct.23 (GMM) Sergio Marchionne says he will not sacrifice "Ferrari DNA" in the next round of talks about the 2021 engine rules.
Red Bull's re-signing of Max Verstappen has many paddock insiders wondering what the energy drink-owned team knows about the next set of engine rules.
With costs out of control and Mercedes and Ferrari dominating, some believe many parts of the new 2021 engines wil...full article
- Marchionne plays down Arrivabene axe reports
- Oct.23 (GMM) Ferrari president Sergio Marchionne has played down speculation team boss Maurizio Arrivabene could soon be ousted.
Reports have suggested Arrivabene will take the blame for the Maranello team's collapsed 2017 title chances, with technical boss Mattia Binotto to succeed him.
But president Marchionne said in Austin: "We have improved as a team with the set of people we have.
- Ferrari 'easy to beat' when emotional - Lauda
- Oct.23 (GMM) Ferrari is "easy to beat" when emotions are running high at the Italian team.
That is the view of Niki Lauda, a former Ferrari driver who is now the team chairman at the Maranello marque's arch-rival Mercedes.
Despite an earlier strong challenge, Sebastian Vettel's 2017 title campaign fell apart recently amid car failures, and new rumours team Maurizio Arrivabene could be sacke...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.