between 8 and 25 unique FORMULA 1 news articles for publication every day.
by email and also in text, XML and RSS via the subscribers' website.
- F1's return to Africa may not be at Kyalami - Domenicali
- Oct.1 (GMM) Africa's return to the Formula 1 calendar is not dead in the water, according to F1 CEO Stefano Domenicali.
A deal for Kyalami, having last hosted a grand prix in 1993, was considered by insiders to be almost a dead certainty for 2023.
Ultimately, the deal fell through reportedly for financial reasons.
"The reason is that the F1-appointed local promoter was unable to deliver ...full article
- Red Bull signs de Vries for Alpha Tauri seat - report
- Oct.1 (GMM) Nyck de Vries has signed up to make his full Formula 1 debut next year with Red Bull's second team Alpha Tauri.
That is the claim from the verge of the Singapore GP of the French broadcaster Canal Plus, reporting that the move will see team incumbent Pierre Gasly move over to Alpine.
Red Bull's Dr Helmut Marko, who met with de Vries in Austria recently following the Dutchman's i...full article
- 'Ground effect' cars did not improve racing - Vettel
- Oct.1 (GMM) Sebastian Vettel has rubbished claims that Formula 1's new ground-effect aerodynamic regulations this year have dramatically improved the 'show'.
Although Red Bull ended up dominating the world championship despite a strong early showing from Ferrari, many insist that the drivers can at least follow and overtake one another more easily than in the past.
But quadruple world champ...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.