GLOBAL MOTORSPORT MEDIA is the specialist agency producing FORMULA 1 news content for the purpose of publication by websites and other online media ...
- Alonso right to do Le Mans in 2018 - Todt
- Apr.26 (GMM) Jean Todt says he welcomes Fernando Alonso's decision to split his time between F1 and the world endurance championship in 2018.
The FIA president told EFE news agency: "It's a very personal decision and we have to respect it.
"I think it's good for the promotion of motor sport and he also has great programmes for the development of karting.
"He wants to give back to young p...full article
- Sainz can still improve in 2018 - Gene
- Apr.26 (GMM) Carlos Sainz is still able to prove he can match Nico Hulkenberg at Renault.
That is the claim of Sainz's Spanish countryman Marc Gene, who is an experienced Ferrari test driver.
Sainz joined Renault late last year on loan from Red Bull, but while solid has so far he has looked out-performed by his German teammate Hulkenberg.
Gene told AS newspaper: "Carlos has had a difficu...full article
- China a turning point for Verstappen - Haug
- Apr.26 (GMM) China could have been a turning point for Max Verstappen, according to former Mercedes boss Norbert Haug.
Undoubtedly a young sensation, the Dutchman came under intense scrutiny after the race in Shanghai a fortnight ago following his clash with Sebastian Vettel.
F1 legend Niki Lauda even questioned Verstappen's "intelligence".
Former Mercedes chief Haug told Sport Bild: "I ...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.