GLOBAL MOTORSPORT MEDIA is the specialist agency producing FORMULA 1 news content for the purpose of publication by websites and other online media ...
- FIA president now a Trump-like character - boss
- Feb.6 (GMM) The president of F1's governing body has become a Donald Trump or Elon Musk-like character.
That is the view of one unnamed Formula 1 boss, as speculation of a growing rift between Mohammed Ben Sulayem and the team principals grows.
The FIA boss was even threatened with legal consequences by F1 owner Liberty Media recently over the prospective $20 billion sale of the sport's rig...full article
- Mercedes, not Ferrari, to be 'first rival' - Verstappen
- Feb.6 (GMM) Max Verstappen says it's "hard to tell" if Red Bull's top rivals Ferrari and Mercedes will suffer as a result of their respective management shakeups.
The back-to-back world champion told reporters he is heading into 2023 without considering himself the favourite.
"I never really think about being the favourite because you have to keep working, you have to keep improving or else...full article
- Ricciardo still happy with 2023 'rest'
- Feb.6 (GMM) Sergio Perez has denied that Daniel Ricciardo's new role at Red Bull is a worrying sign for his own future in Formula 1.
Towards the end of last season, internal tension between the Mexican driver and world champion Max Verstappen became obvious over a team orders controversy.
At around the same time, Red Bull signed Verstappen's former teammate Daniel Ricciardo, who had lost hi...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.