GLOBAL MOTORSPORT MEDIA is the specialist agency producing FORMULA 1 news content for the purpose of publication by websites and other online media ...
- Earthquake hits Mexico before October F1 race
- Sep.21 (GMM) A dark cloud has moved above Mexico, just over a month before the country is scheduled to host its grand prix.
Over 200 lives have been lost as buildings crumbled around greater Mexico City, where the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez is due to welcome F1 late next month.
Sergio Perez, F1's only Mexican driver, announced on Twitter that he is donating $170,000 towards the earthquake...full article
- Vettel can still win 2017 title - Brawn
- Sep.21 (GMM) F1 boss Ross Brawn has backed Sebastian Vettel to bounce back and continue to fight for the 2017 title.
After Singapore, where the Ferrari driver was blamed for the first-corner crash, the Italian press said it was the death knell for Vettel's title hopes.
But Brawn, the F1 sporting boss, does not even agree that Singapore was clearly the German's fault.
"Such a thing can al...full article
- Sainz can race for Red Bull in 2019 - report
- Sep.21 (GMM) Carlos Sainz could wind up at Red Bull's senior F1 team in 2019.
It is already known that the Spaniard will move from the energy drink company's junior team, Toro Rosso, to the works Renault outfit next year.
But he is merely 'on loan' to Renault.
"What I know is that I will be at Renault next year," the 23-year-old confirmed.
Red Bull team boss Christian Horner said: "Ca...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.