GLOBAL MOTORSPORT MEDIA is the specialist agency producing FORMULA 1 news content for the purpose of publication by websites and other online media ...
- Honda eyes talks over Liberty's 2021 engine plan
- Nov.17 (GMM) Honda thinks there is "room" to negotiate with F1's owners about the future of the engine regulations.
Ferrari, Mercedes and Renault have made clear their unhappiness with the way Liberty Media announced its unilateral plans for a new engine formula for 2021.
Honda, however, has been silent, focusing instead on the end of its ill-fated works McLaren project and the switch to To...full article
- McLaren 'open' to Alonso's Le Mans foray
- Nov.17 (GMM) Zak Brown has given the strongest sign yet that Fernando Alonso will be allowed to contest next year's fabled Le Mans race.
"In an ideal world, we would love Fernando to win the triple crown in a McLaren," said the British team's boss.
"He's won Monaco, I think we will go back to Indy one day and Le Mans is something we're looking at," Brown is quoted by El Mundo Deportivo.
- Hamilton happier today than a decade ago
- Nov.17 (GMM) Lewis Hamilton says he is so much happier today than he was at the beginning of his F1 career.
The Briton has just wrapped up his fourth drivers' title, telling the Italian magazine Sportweek that he is happier at 32 than when he entered F1 a decade ago.
"When I think of how I felt years ago, I imagine being tied up and unable to move.
"It was enough for me to be in F1 and I...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.