GLOBAL MOTORSPORT MEDIA is the specialist agency producing FORMULA 1 news content for the purpose of publication by websites and other online media ...
- F1 split into two categories - Grosjean
- Oct.18 (GMM) Romain Grosjean says fighting in the unofficial "B" championship in formula one is nonetheless enjoyable.
The Frenchman drives for Haas, the small Ferrari-linked team that is locked in a close battle for fourth with Renault.
But not too far behind Renault and Haas are McLaren, Force India, Toro Rosso and Sauber, and Grosjean says that sort of close competition is what is missin...full article
- Bottas hopes for better tyres in 2019
- Oct.18 (GMM) Valtteri Bottas says he hopes Pirelli supplies better tyres next year.
The Finn says tyre wear and blistering has been excessive in 2018, forcing drivers to overly manage their races rather than race flat out.
"We have had a lot of management to do in practically every race this season and especially in the last few," Brazil's Globo quotes the Mercedes driver as saying.
- FIA tells Ferrari that Mercedes car is 'legal'
- Oct.18 (GMM) The FIA has declared the latest configuration of Mercedes' 2018 car to be legal.
Brazil's Globo reports from Austin that Ferrari had suspected a regulations breach and requested that changes be made to the Mercedes for what could be the title-deciding race.
"The stewards did not accept Ferrari's arguments," correspondent Livio Oricchio reports.
Ferrari had reportedly questio...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.