t: +61 8 8523 1986
m: +61 0439 475 116
mail [at] globalmotorsportmedia.com
office [at] gmmf1.net
- Renault CEO denies eyeing Ferrari switch
- Jun.6 (GMM) Renault CEO Luca de Meo has rubbished rumours he might be lining up to join Ferrari in a similarly high-profile role.
Renault's Formula 1 team is Alpine, whose CEO Laurent Rossi recently aimed harsh criticism at the lack of progress so far in 2023.
De Meo is happy about what happened afterwards.
"The podium in Monte Carlo was important," he told Italian radio Rai, "especially...full article
- Steiner didn't mean to 'destroy' Mick Schumacher
- Jun.6 (GMM) Gunther Steiner has told the German media to forget the past and focus more on Mick Schumacher's future in Formula 1.
This week, 24-year-old Mick will get his first outing at the wheel of a F1 car - the 2023 Mercedes - after being ousted by Haas boss Steiner for poor performance.
Lewis Hamilton, second in Barcelona, hailed Schumacher's contribution as reserve driver.
"He did ...full article
- Points gap takes pressure off Perez - Horner
- Jun.6 (GMM) Sergio Perez's form may return to normal now that his teammate Max Verstappen is apparently cruising to his third consecutive drivers' title.
That is the view of team boss Christian Horner, after fellow Red Bull official Dr Helmut Marko said the issue of who is number 1 driver in 2023 "resolved itself" with the Monaco and Barcelona rounds.
In just two weeks, Mexican Perez's poin...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.