t: +61 8 8523 1986
m: +61 0439 475 116
mail [at] globalmotorsportmedia.com
office [at] gmmf1.net
- Hamilton fell out over technical disagreements at Mercedes
- Feb.23 (GMM) Lewis Hamilton's decision to leave Mercedes might be traced back to technical disagreements last year.
This week, former Ferrari driver Mika Salo said the seven time world champion's decision to swap Mercedes for Maranello makes little sense to him.
"I believe Hamilton knows something that the rest of us do not yet know," the Finn told Iltalehti newspaper.
And as the new sea...full article
- More management turmoil in Audi's F1 project
- Feb.23 (GMM) More talk of management turmoil at Audi has emerged, once again putting a cloud over the Volkswagen brand's earlier decision to enter Formula 1 in 2026.
Earlier, the removal as Audi CEO of Markus Duesmann - an architect of the decision to pair with and take over Sauber - raised questions about the health of the project.
He was replaced by Gernot Dollner, who is believed to be n...full article
- Brother plays down talk of Vettel's F1 comeback
- Feb.23 (GMM) Sebastian Vettel's brother has played down suggestions the retired quadruple world champion might be eyeing a return to Formula 1.
Having ended his F1 career over a year ago after a difficult stint at Aston Martin, 36-year-old Vettel has been subsequently linked with a sensational return to the sport with his old team, Red Bull Racing.
And more recent reports suggest the German...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.