t: +61 8 8523 1986
m: +61 0439 475 116
mail [at] globalmotorsportmedia.com
office [at] gmmf1.net
- 'No intention' of breaking contract - Sainz
- Aug.15 (GMM) Carlos Sainz says he is happy tensions with his Red Bull and Toro Rosso bosses have calmed after an intense recent period.
As the current August break approached, the Spaniard appeared at odds with his bosses as a he reportedly rebelled against his 2018 contract and fought over an on-track clash with teammate Daniil Kvyat.
Rumours of a switch to Renault have been rife and recur...full article
- No 'trend' in Ferrari vs Mercedes battle - Binotto
- Aug.15 (GMM) It is not possible to say that either Mercedes or Ferrari has the edge at the mid-season point in a close battle for 2017 spoils.
Prior to Hungary, where Ferrari scored a one-two finish and Sebastian Vettel pushed out his points lead over Lewis Hamilton, it seemed clear that Mercedes had gained the upper hand.
Indeed, Mercedes chief Toto Wolff is now urging caution after Hungar...full article
- Wind tunnel problems hurt Red Bull - Horner
- Aug.15 (GMM) Christian Horner says problems at the factory caused Red Bull's early-season problems in 2017.
The former champions are now getting closer to title protagonists Mercedes and Ferrari, but only after a hard push to identify the problem and close the gap.
"The race track didn't show what our tools had promised," team boss Horner told Auto Motor und Sport.
"It put us back two mo...full article
© 2013 Global Motorsport Media.